Your kids are back home! After a long day of Republic Day celebrations at school, after a lot of playing and running around, snacking, and battling air pollution on their way. And you are left wondering how you can ensure good skincare hygiene post such busy days, with such active young kids! Worry not, we’ve got you covered with 5 pro skincare tips for your kids in this blog post.
- Use a gentle, natural cleanser to wash your kid’s hands as soon as they reach home. Look for a cleanser that is free from harsh chemicals like parabens, sulphates, and mineral oils since they can irritate your kid’s delicate skin. Our Tender Foaming Baby Wash is perfect for the task!
- For kids, only washing their hands is not enough. Follow it up with a bath in lukewarm water. Ensure that the temperature of the water is not too high, since hot water baths can be extremely drying for their skin.
- Use our naturally foaming Baby Wash and Shampoo for bathing your kid, since foaming products do not drip and are much more hassle-free. These bath essentials have hydrating and nourishing ingredients like coconut extracts, almond oil, and aloe vera that gently cleanse your baby’s skin and hair without drying while also providing nourishment.
- Moisturize your kid’s face and body with our thick Moisturizing Baby Balm for long-lasting moisturization. Our natural balm with its low water content and skin-loving ingredients like Shea Butter, Turmeric Oil, Basil Oil, and Coconut Oil keeps your baby’s skin soft and supple and also prevents rashes and irritation. Regular moisturization can also help prevent eczema breakouts in your kids.
- Dress your child in season-appropriate clothing to prevent skin irritation or heat rashes. Choose soft and breathable fabrics like cotton.
A good skincare routine for kids post activities such as Republic Day celebrations is crucial to keeping their skin healthy. While kids can be fussy, the right products from CITTA can make skincare easy and fun!