07 December 2020
The mom's of our generation are doing a good job at being a working woman and supporting their families side by side. Now as we know, that it's hard to take out time for your beauty regime after a busy and tiring day because you would be way too exhausted to spend much time on your beauty other than going to the bed for a good sleep to sooth your body and mind. And who wants to do a long beauty skin routine after a tiring day ? No one. Well, here are some tips that can come in handy.
1. Remove makeup — Now it is very important to remove makeup before going to bed as it can cause extensive damage to our skin during the night. The skin renews itself while we sleep, and when we leave makeup on, we are preventing that from happening. It does the opposite to benefit for one's skin. As most makes most makeup is made of oily substances, when it stays on for the next day, it clogs your pores and leads to the appearance of more acne and blackhead breakouts. Makeup residue and the substances that make you makeup can also cause many skin imperfections, when left for hours on end during the night. That’s why it is important to use a makeup remover before going to bed, and then moisturizing your face to help your skin breathe right. Now since we are talking about lazy moms, makeup remover wipes are a good option on the table. They are easy to use, do not require much work and are cost-effective too.
2. Washing face with facewash — If we're talking about beauty routine then skin hygiene is primary. So, washing face to get rid of the dirt and well many cleansers can't take off concealer or foundation completely, especially around the eyes and nose. You probably aren’t even aware that you touch your face all day long, making it one of the dirtiest parts of your body. And with all of that bacteria on your skin, you may be more susceptible to developing acne; washing away the grime before bed will remove troublesome bacteria and oil, making you less susceptible to clogged pores and breakouts. We’re exposed to free radicals in the environment all day, and makeup tends to hold on to them. They can cause the breakdown of healthy collagen, which eventually leads to fine lines and wrinkles. If you don’t wash your face before bed, your skin will have to fend off those free radicals all night long. Hence, washing the face with a gentle cleanser after removing makeup can be pretty helpful for the skin.
3. Apply sheet face mask — So one of the easiest and yet skin friendly hack for lazy people out there are sheet masks. You just have to apply it, and it does all the work for your skin without you having to do much. Sheet masking before bed is the ultimate way to make sure all the moisture from the sheet masks is getting put to good use. Usually if you sheet mask during the day all the excess product from the sheet mask might go to waste, if you plan on putting makeup right after. A great way to use all that excess moisture is to go to bed right after sheet masking. A great sheet mask will give you hydration and anti-aging benefits. Just apply it for 15-25 minutes before you go to sleep and let your skin absorb the serum and your skin feels rejuvenated after a long tiring day.
4. Apply moisturizer — A lot of women may not know this but always exposed to the elements, our hands probably give away our age more than any other body part. So you gotta take some extra care of your hands while you're at it and applying moisturiser and keeping the skin hydrated can be a good start. And night is an essential time to renew your mind and your skin. Adding a lotion before bed creates softer, more hydrated, and better-looking skin the next day. It also helps seal in moisture and repairs the skin barrier that’s compromised by dry air and harsh cleansers. Think ahead and use products with targeted ingredients that can help slow down the signs of aging. So while we're talking about the skin care routine might as well invest this time in our skin care beforehand, before our hands start giving away our ages. Now adding a lotion before bed creates softer, more hydrated, and better-looking skin the next day. It also helps seal in moisture and repairs the skin barrier that's compromised by dry air and harsh body cleansers.
5. Use silk pillowcases — I know a lot of people might have already heard about this really common phrase “beauty sleep”. Because our skin apparently renews and repairs itself while we take rest and give our bodies a break. So what if I tell you that you can be your own sleeping beauty ? You can sleep and get beauty benefits with the minimum efforts. You just have to use a silk pillowcase and voilà ! Without a doubt, this one is my favorite one out of all five, and it is the easiest one. So, silk pillowcases can improve skin and hair hydration, prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and result in smoother, frizz-free hair every morning. The slick texture of silk may be better for your skin, especially if you battle acne. Benefits of silk pillowcases —
- Less friction on skin or hair prevents irritation or damage
- A cleaner sleep surface
- Less drying for skin and hair.
The hair is referred to as a crown for a woman's head. And obviously the crown should be taken care of in the best way possible. So here is the most efficient and easiest way to take care of your crown. Now you can say bonjour to your frizzy hair and bon voyage to you from me on your journey to a healthy skin and hair.